Fat Loss Nutrition System
Eating The Right Foods At The Right Times
To Have All-Day Energy, Enhance Your Health
and Build The Hot Beach Body.
Negative Calories Diets - The Real Solution For Weight Loss
Well that's the latest gig in medical science - Negative calorie foods for weight loss. You must have heard about them a lot and you would have lots of questions in your mind. First of all you need to understand that calories do contribute enormously in weight gain. Such as one ounce of sugar has almost 100 calories in it. When you don't utilize these calories your body gains weight.
There is nothing negative in a negative calorie foods in fact they tend to have a very positive impact on our body. Negative calorie food are those which require substantial amount of energy to digest hence ending up in burning all the calories of human body. This concept is getting extremely popular now a days because of its effectiveness for weight loss.
This concept was tested in early 90s when it was found that population in developed countries were not that found of eating vegetables and fruits instead people were more into junk food items. The research covered and was based on three main points and characteristics.
1. Research was conducted with only fruits and vegetables which were full of nutrients.
2. It was found that all the subject vegetables and fruits happened to be rich in fiber which actually facilitates digestion.
3. All the selected vegetables and fruits had huge proportion of water in them. Water happens to be the only content with no or zero calories in it.
Every food item that we eat consists of vitamins, minerals and calories. In fact there is no food item which does not have calories in it though the proportion of calories differentiates from each item.
If there is not such food without calories in it then why they are highly recommended for weight loss. The answer lies in anatomy of human body; every food item that goes in for consumption requires energy from our body for digestion. Such as celery is highly regarded negative calorie food as it only consumes 10 percent of energy from its own contents for digestion and gets the rest of the 90 percent energy from our body.
Hence the utilization of energy from our body for digestions burns calories and turns out to be the most effective natural solution for weight loss.
The top negative calorie food items among vegetables include cabbage, celery, cucumber, garlic and spinach. In fruits apples, strawberries, tomatoes, lemons and oranges happen to be most effective negative calorie fruits.
Negative calorie foods contain enormous quantity of vitamins, proteins and minerals. These nutritious contents help your body enzymes in breaking calories of the food items being digested along with the stored calories in your body. No doubt about that the concept has made the losing weight simpler than ever.